When I was teaching history in my class I suddenly got an idea of classless school - Sofa school. Everywhere you sit down there is a school. Simple.
1. Open 24/7
2. No school buildings and limited staff
3. Only moderator or facilitator
4. #sofaschool chat every day 2-3 hour
5. Materials in clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud)
6. Learning via discussions and dialogue
7. Informal and unformal learning
8. Global classroom and intercultural students
9. Languages English, Chinese, Spanish
10. Voluntary and crowdsourcing
11. No curriculum : "what do you want to learn" ?
12. Social aspect : student get passion to see their classmates and there will be meeting and encounters
13. "Everyone is a teacher and everyone is a student"
Could this work ?