keskiviikko 16. lokakuuta 2013
When I was teaching history in my class I suddenly got an idea of classless school - Sofa school. Everywhere you sit down there is a school. Simple.
1. Open 24/7
2. No school buildings and limited staff
3. Only moderator or facilitator
4. #sofaschool chat every day 2-3 hour
5. Materials in clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud)
6. Learning via discussions and dialogue
7. Informal and unformal learning
8. Global classroom and intercultural students
9. Languages English, Chinese, Spanish
10. Voluntary and crowdsourcing
11. No curriculum : "what do you want to learn" ?
12. Social aspect : student get passion to see their classmates and there will be meeting and encounters
13. "Everyone is a teacher and everyone is a student"
Could this work ?
tiistai 15. lokakuuta 2013
VideoscribeHD is an excellent tool to make small presentations. You can use your own pictures or Videoscribe's library. You can add different elements like music, paper, text or record your own voice. Handy and easy to use. Here is mine "student's voice" in words. Picture was taken from our school's sustainable certificate and video was linked to Youtube.
tiistai 8. lokakuuta 2013
It was great to have some feedback about Indian Educational Leader Delegation in September 2013. Here some articles in local press in Chennai area. Thank you a lot for this important and encouraging feedback.